Written by MAX BEMIS
Art by NATHAN STOCKMAN
Cover A by MARCUS TO
Cover B by CHRISTIAN WARD
1/20 Variant Cover by STACEY LEE
Preorder Variant Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMONCOLI
ON SALE FEBRUARY 17 | 32 pgs, FC | $3.99 US | T+
Written by TIM SEELEY
Art by PEDRO ANDREO
Cover A by ADELSO CORONA
Cover B by LEO MANCO
Preorder Variant Cover by BRENT PEEPLES
• “One Last Shot” fires away as Bloodshot and his crew hunt down the resurrected Project Rising Spirit!
• Featuring the appearance of a classic Bloodshot villain.
• Best-Selling writer Tim Seeley and rising star Pedro Andreo push the one-man army to the pulse-pounding point of no return.
ON SALE FEBRUARY 24 | 32 pgs, FC | $3.99 US | T+
BLOODSHOT RISING SPIRIT: THE COMPLETE SERIES TP
Written by LONNIE NADLER, ZAC THOMPSON, KEVIN GREVIOUX
Art by JUAN JOSÉ RYP
Cover byJEFF DEKAL
• Before a weapon is deployed in battle, it must be designed, refined, field-tested. Bloodshot was no exception.
• In the early days of the private military contractor Project Rising Spirit, the nanite-infused super-soldier who would one day become their most violent and valuable asset was a resource to be mined – and it was up an enterprising team of scientists to ensure he did what he was told. But memory is a tricky thing…and the man Bloodshot used to be won’t let go of his past so easily…
• Writers Kevin Grevioux (New Warriors), Eliot Rahal (The Paybacks), and Lonnie Nadler and Zac Thompson (Cable) team up with distinguished artists Ken Lashley (Black Panther), Rags Morales (Action Comics), and more to open a door once closed and reveal answers to questions that Bloodshot himself would never think to ask!
• Collecting BLOODSHOT RISING SPIRIT #1–8.
ON SALE FEBRUARY 10 | 208 pgs, FC | $24.99 US | T+ | ISBN: 9978-168215-299-7
SHADOWMAN BY ANDY DIGGLE DELUXE EDITION
Written by ANDY DIGGLE
Art by STEPHEN SEGOVIA, SHAWN MARTINBROUGH, DOUG BRAITHWATE, and RENATO GUEDES
Cover by DAVID MACK
• The rise of the Shadowman!
• For years, Jack Boniface believed that he knew the true story of the Shadowman loa – the true story of the curse inside him. He was wrong. Now, the man once known as Shadowman is returning home to sharpen the weapon within…and unleash a reckoning on the evils of our world that will soon send shockwaves through heaven and hell alike…
• Superstar writer Andy Diggle (Green Arrow: Year One, The Losers) joins high-octane artists Stephen Segovia (Action Comics), Shawn Martinbrough (Thief of Thieves), Doug Braithwaite (Justice), and Renato Guedes(Action Comics) to reveal the full scope and power of the Shadowman mythos in an oversized deluxe edition hardcover of the series Nerdist calls “killer”!
• Collecting SHADOWMAN (2018) #1–11, and SHADOWMAN/RAE SREMMURD #1, along with more than 20 pages of rarely seen art and extras!
ON SALE MARCH 21 | 320 pgs, FC | $49.99 US | T+ | ISBN: 978-1-68215-372-7